On this week’s show Dean Murphy returns to the fold and joins Alan Vickers and Karl Madden as they look at a little of the week’s Apple related news before turning their attention to Apple’s media plans as they plan to spend $1,000,000,000 on original content.
- New iOS11 ads, even though it’s not out.
- Accuweather under a possible storm cloud.
- No one wants to spend £1,000 on a new iPhone, expect those that do.
- Apple is investing a ‘little’ in future original content.
- and more…
CONTACT THE SHOW:
I really would appreciate it if you could take a few moments and submit a review in iTunes. I won’t ply you with adverts, just a little review is all I ask…go on, you know you want to really, don't ya?
The Mac & Forth Show Patreon Page.
- This Month's Wonderful 'The One with the Shout Out' Funders: Teresa Hummel, Steven Leach, Matt Barton, Ron Poyotte, Gordon Jackson & Paul Beattie. Thank you for our contributors of smaller donations. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to us on: