With only a few more weeks until Apple finally introduce their new hardware Dean Murphy, Alan Vickers and Karl Madden return to share their opinions regarding the last week of Apple related news…and what passes for news.
- A stir regarding Tim’s Trousers.
- Sonos about to come out swinging?
- NYPD trashes WinPhones.
- It may soon be ‘Hail Apple’.
- SIRI Can’t do what it can’t do.
- How much for 4K?
- and more…
CONTACT THE SHOW:
I really would appreciate it if you could take a few moments and submit a review in iTunes. I won’t ply you with adverts, just a little review is all I ask…go on, you know you want to really, don't ya?
The Mac & Forth Show Patreon Page.
- This Month's Wonderful 'The One with the Shout Out' Funders: Teresa Hummel, Steven Leach, Matt Barton, Ron Poyotte, Gordon Jackson & Paul Beattie. Thank you for our contributors of smaller donations. Your support is greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to us on: